By accessing this website (“http://www.darpost.com”) you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Dar Post Ltd’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Dar Post Ltd’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Dar Post Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Dar Post Ltd’s web site are provided “as is”. Dar Post Ltd makes every effort to ensure all content is factual and true, but makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Dar Post Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Dar Post Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dar Post Ltd’s Internet site, even if Dar Post Ltd or a Dar Post Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Dar Post Ltd’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Dar Post Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Dar Post Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Dar Post Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Dar Post Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dar Post Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Dar Post Ltd’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of the United Republic of Tanzania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Code of conduct
You agree and understand that Dar Post Ltd may delete content upon review, be it text, comment, message or photographic which may be illegal or offensive or threaten the safety of others. Dar Post Ltd will regularly monitor its website for inappropriate content, however Dar Post Ltd is not liable should illegal or inappropriate content escape monitoring. Dar Post Ltd bears no responsibility for such content.
You, the user, are solely responsible for any content you chose to divulge or publish or display on Dar Post Ltd’s website.
This partial list of content which is illegal or inappropriate to post on Dar Post Ltd’s website:
- Offensive in nature, promoting hatred or physical harm against anyone or any group
- disrespectful of the leadership of the United Republic of Tanzania
- exploitative in nature, pornographic, or violent
- promoting criminal activity, be it malware, spyware, spam, theft, stalking, fraud, trafficking or copyright infringement
- using Dar Post Ltd’s services to stalk, or harass another person
- promote or share information you know to be false, which may be invasive of privacy, slanderous, obscene or insulting
- to spread propaganda, be it religious or political
- to impersonate another person
Dar Post Ltd may take action against users who infringe on the above, either by removing content, banning users, user IPs, or reporting them to law enforcement agencies.